We made DIY Glitter shoes at the library today! I saw this pin a couple of months ago and knew that we would have to do some shoe upcycling this Winter. After looking at all the different tutorials, I decided that I liked the one at We are Not Martha best.
To recreate these shoes, you will need:
• Mod Podge (about 2 ounces)
• Glitter (any color, about 2 ounces)
• Foam Brush
• Clear Glaze Spray ( a few sprays)
• Pair of plain flats (and color will do)
(Don’t have Mod Podge? Here’s a recipe to make your own.)
1. Mix Mod Podge with LOTS of glitter.
2. Use the foam brush to apply glitter/Mod Podge mixture onto shoes.
3. Let Mod Podge dry. Repeat steps 2 and 3 two more times.
4. Spray the clear glaze on the shoes and let dry.
5. Enjoy your awesome new glitter flats!
(Need pictures? Check out the awesome tutorial at We are Not Martha!)
I hope you all enjoy your awesome new glitter shoes!